December 17, 2009 § 5 Comments
Perhaps I have been a bit crass lately. I am a fan of calling ’em like I see ’em as much as the next bitch, however it is always important to reinforce the positive.
If you are struggling with the dark or having difficulty sourcing that shiny pool of good vibrations, here is a list of possible pleasantries. You may find them helpful in your daily jaunts. These phrases will work best as responses to happenings rather than stand alone comments – unless you pride yourself in being strange and awkward. Try one today. At the very least you might amuse yourself (one of my favourite pastimes). You musn’t laugh when you say these things. You must be solemn, stern or thoughtful.
- Life is always interesting; that’s the one thing we can rely on.
- We certainly live in a time of infinite possibilities, don’t we?
- How liberating.
- You are a blessing to us all.
- I can hardly contain my amazement.
- Wow. I’ve never really thought of it that way before.